For Resources for middle and high school students:
Hello, student who wants to learn more math. I am here to show you how easy it is to be successful at math. The first step is to make sure you understand the important topics you need for middle and high school.
The videos and workbooks cover some of the major topics in math that you need to know to be successful. Some of these topics go back to earlier grades. Fractions are the most important. If you have troubles with fractions, you will need to catch up. It won’t take long with my lessons.
Here are some free videos that can help you: I also have workbooks that your parent can purchase for you. Also, if your parent wants help to help you, he or she can email me here and I will have a zoom meeting with them.
Below are free videos on the following:
- Order of Operations. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXb4-ICngRvYHyCqI1YW3DQ
- Reducing fractions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG8v_LOv4W4&t=38s
- Adding fractions 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47mT-bhtIeg&t=42s
- Adding fractions 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCqj0siXfWk&t=27s
- Multiplying fractions 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzCBnLvJ6FA&t=27s
- Multiplying fractions 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1AUo_L2OLU&t=23s
- Improper fractions are more useful than mixed numbers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCoOdzPJuo&t=12s
- Division of fractions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDCoOdzPJuo&t=12s